2. This chubby hamster that finally realized he might be too old for the playground:
5. This pigeon who’s been hanging out with the wrong crowd:
Though kudos to you, pigeon, for not giving into peer pressure.
6. This deer that is spoiling his appetite with ice cream:
7. This giraffe that doesn’t know that you should never kiss like that on a first date:
8. This cat who should have auditioned for the part of George on “Seinfeld”:
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, cat. Should have given it a try.
9. This bird that still dresses like it’s 1987:
Come on, bird. Get with the times.
10. This duck with an afro that totally forgot to defrizz her hair this morning:
11. This boat full of pugs that are throwing caution to the wind and not wearing life jackets:
12. This turtle who just totally underestimated the distance he had to jump:
13. And this gorilla who thinks that a little glass is going to stop this child from getting her revenge:
You are so wrong, gorilla. So wrong.
14. This totally misunderstood goose who got into one fight and now has to deal with the consequences:
15. This horse that totally isn’t sticking to her diet plan:
Newsflash, horse! Diet Coke doesn’t make the meal healthy!
17. This dog that was woefully underprepared for the severe weather:
18. This goose who clearly had way too much to drink:
19. Same with this armadillo who doesn’t even remember how he got here:
20. And this orangutan who also partied way too hard:
21. This sea lion that had a little too much bath salts:
22. This teenage bearded dragon with go-go boots:
That’s no out-fit for someone your age, gecko! Don’t you watch Mad Men?
23. This dog celebrating her birthday who’s mom just had her fourth glass of wine:
Never celebrate your 21st with you Mom, dog. Never.
25. This goat that was forced to go see his friend’s bad metal band:
Hey, goat, at least now your friend owes you one.
And also this horse that just wanted to see what “being a tree was all about:”
27. This vegan cat that clearly picked the wrong restaurant:
28. And this cat that thought he was a glass of milk for a few minutes:
YOU ARE NOT MILK, CAT! Come on.