1. Borrowing her clothes/shoes/bag without asking.
Don’t worry, I’ll bring it back in the same condition it was in!
VS. Getting angry when something goes missing from your own closet.
That B*tch, I was planning on wearing it tonight.
2. Being brutally honest about how she looks.
If your ex is gonna be there, you should really reconsider that outfit.
VS. Defending her if someone else passes her an insult.
HEY, she’s just been through a horrible break up, GIVE HER SOME SLACK PEOPLE!!!
3. Getting easily annoyed by her quirky mannerisms.
Must you do that before leaving the house?
VS. Missing her when she’s gone.
It’s not the same without her.
4. Covering for each other whenever one is sneaking out.
Yeah mom, she went to bed early coz she has a morning practice tomorrow.
VS. Throwing her under the bus when you get caught.
It was her idea.
5. Hating it when your mom dressed both of you with matching outfits.
VS. Copying each other’s sense of style anyway
Great minds think alike.
6. Telling her she’s gaining a bit of weight.
Shouldn’t have eaten that last pizza buddy.
VS. Insisting on Chinese take out for dinner.
C’mon, I’ll work out with you tomorrowâ€¦promise!
7. Telling yourself that you don’t need her help.
I’m a beautiful, strong, and independent woman.
VS. Calling her for advice 5 minutes later.
Every hero needs a sidekick.
8. Being jealous that mom or dad loves her more than they love you.
But I’m trying so hard for you to be proud of meâ€¦
VS. Realizing how annoying it is to be smothered with attention.
LEAVE ME ALONE!
9. Letting her know that you don’t approve of her current boyfriend.
I just don’t like him.
VS. Secretly envying the love they have for each other.
BRB gonna watch The Notebook again.
10. Resenting your parents for comparing you guys with each other all the time.
We. Are. Not. The. Same.
VS. The classic â€œThen how come she was allowed?â€ argument.
Equal opportunity made America prosper.
11. Forcing her to do you favors despite the inconvenience.
You owe me.
VS. Warning her that she shouldn’t let other people step all over her.
God, she’s such a wallflower.
12. Making fun of how your parents have aged.
We’ll never turn out like those old farts.
VS. Regretting the comment as you guys have begun to resemble them.
Appreciating the beauty advice your mom forcefully made you guys listen to when you were younger.
13. Tease her about how vain she is.
Some people are just so full of themselves.
VS. Posing with her for a selfie afterwards.
Move, my right side is my angle.
14. Hate how you’ve had to share everything together.
Hand-me-downs are not chic.
VS. Love reminiscing all the memories you’ve had together.
Love ya bitch!
The post Community Post: 14 Contradictions That Only Sisters Will Understand appeared first on Diet Guide To Everything.