It’s so hard, to say goodbye, to technology-eee.
1. Realization: Sometimes you feel a little too connected. You NEED a break. So you decide to unplug for a while.
Vh1 / realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
2. You’re determined to follow through and know for sure that it’ll do you some good.
NBC / Via i.imgur.com
3. When you release yourself from all your devices it’s like there’s been a weight lifted off your shoulders. You’re FREE!
Touchstone Pictures / Via i.imgur.com
4. And you’re actually excited about the idea of not having to catch up on what’s happening on the interweb every 2 minutes.
ABC / Via media.giphy.com
5. You decide to be productive by doing chores, running errands…
E! / rowpics.com
6. And going back to your more “primitive” hobbies.
Comedy Central / Via media.giphy.com
7. After some seconds/minutes/days/weeks, you’ve done everything that you wanted…
Nickelodeon / Via Flickr: ethanhein
8. And you feel awesome that you’ve accomplished them without the use of technology.
9. But then slowly but surely, boredom starts to creep up on you.
Hollywood/Buena Vista / Via reddit.com
10. And only gets worse.
NBC / Via thementaliz.tumblr.com
11. Inevitably the FOMO will start to kick in.
Disney / Via glitzandgrammar.co.za
12. And all these indescribable feelings consume you.
Dreamworks / Via reddit.com
13. Until finally…
NBC / Via gifhound.tumblr.com
14. You take a breath.
Paramount Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
15. Take a moment to feel good that you lasted as long as you did.
NBC / Via gifrific.com
16. And connect yourself back to society.
CBS / Via spacecadet.tumblr.com
The post 16 Things That Happen When You Unplug From Technology appeared first on Diet Guide To Everything.